Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pondering...

Hmmn.....I'm sitting in bed, eyes a little weary, pondering the past couple of weeks and then thinking of the upcoming week to take place! Our first pastor's seminar ended yesterday, today we had a meeting as staff/directors to have a bit of an evaluation time on what we can improve, what we need to chance, and so on......all in all we had ALOT to be THANKFUL for and many things to PRAISE our heavenly Father for! After our meeting we prayed together, (Eric and Roxana Ericcson-our head teachers and many other things in between!-my mum and dad, and then myself) It has been so very cool to be apart of a team that just works together SO WELL! We all have very different gifts, but we just mesh and work so well together it's awesome! We are able to meet together in a place of love, openness, and honesty. We have been called together at this time, at this place, and at this ministry of GOD'S that he is orchestrating......sweet deal! I am extremely grateful on this Thanksgiving Day (American) for my family. It is a privilege to be on a team working along side my parents, something I never imagined would happen, but that is truly a blessing. Thank you Lord for family and for YOUR WORK going on here in Mexico!

One last thing as I sit here pondering.....my bag is packed and i am heading into the "unknown!" :) I am going on a trip with a group down into the Copper Canyon in the state over from us. Please pray for us as we head onto sketchy mountain roads and into drug cartel territory. We will be showing the "Jesus" film and passing out Bibles and making contacts with small local churches and helping other contacts they've met in previous years. There is more information on the itinerary of the trip on my friend Ryan Thiessen's blog, so check it out! http://ryanthiessen.blogspot.com/ And on this note I am getting quite tired thinking of the early morning i have coming! Thank you for your prayers.....we sure can feel the prayers of God's people helping us fight the Spiritual battle! Until next time! I will give you an update when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing how your trip went into a new area! I have so enjoyed reading the updates on the goings on of the school and the ministery the Lord has placed you in.

    You and your family are in my prayers.

    Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Glad you've enjoyed reading the updates....good to know people do ready them! :) Thanks for your prayers, it's amazing what prayer does!

    ReplyDelete