Monday, November 15, 2010

Pastor's Retreat

It's been WAY TOO LONG since I created this blog and posted the first post! I will be honest, keeping in touch is not my strong point! (I LOVE catching up face to face, but once I can't see you anymore I tend to be really bad at writing....but I'm going to work on changing that!)

I am currently sitting at my desk in my office at CENTRO EDUCATIVO CRISTIANO, otherwise known as "CEC," preparing my registry of pastors that will be attending our FIRST EVER "Pastor's Retreat!" Oh, have i mentioned I'm full-time secretary now? Slash promo person....and a few other things....but I'm not putting on my apron anymore....kinda sad, but good because i have my hands super full with what I'm doing! Ok....back to the Pastor's Retreat. We've invited pastor's from all over Mexico to come and be "renewed, refreshed, and to get refocused." We know that so many time they GIVE AND GIVE AND GIVE and never really receive. We have awesome teachers that are coming out and we're going to teach, counsel, and encourage these pastors! We as a team are really excited and we hope that you'll keep us all in your prayers as we head into these unknown waters. I will try to post often about how things are going over here....keep in touch!

So, if you're ready, keep your hands, feet, and arms in and HOLD ON because it's going to be a crazy ride! I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment