Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DAY 3


DAY 3: Wow it's already Wednesday, I can't believe how fast these days have been flying! But here we are in day 3, and we couldn't be happier! Our group here continues to be closer and discussions are getting better with more participation from everyone! Every evening there is an open discussion time where certain subjects are addressed and other questions are brought up....tonight the question to start us off is, “What comes first, your family or your ministry?” and another topic that will be brought up is “marriage -time with your mate and time in your ministry.” These are just a small idea of the discussions they're having.

I had the pleasure the past couple of days, along with my secretarial duties, to be in charge of childcare. Lucky for me the two children that have been here are seriously SO AWESOME and really well behaved! As I work at my desk they sit at a little table and read, color, and just chill! They belong to Pastor David who pastors the church behind our house here in San Carlos. They are a great family and set an awesome example here! ANYWAYS, a bit to my dismay but also good, we have some childcare help today and possibly the rest of the time.....it's good so that I can focus more on the work I have, but I kinda miss those two little ones!

Yikes, this is getting kind of long now, I suppose I'll close for the day. Hope you're have a wonderful Wednesday.....until next time! (tomorrow?)

No comments:

Post a Comment