Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CEC's Second Year!

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass- it's about learning to sing in the rain!”-Author Unknown

We are in the process of our second day of school! (First real day of classes.) Yesterday we had a wonderful time of getting to know our students and of course had the lovely practical “not-so-fun” topics of rules and orientation to get through as well! Everyone ist still here and so the fun begins! Classes have officially started today and we are excited to have commenced this new year at CEC! I as the secretary have been having some difficulty with the printer/copier, so I thought the above quote was pretty appropriate! Talk about technology frustrations!!! So here I am stepping away from the problem for a bit and breathing deeply! It always seems to be the smallest things that can really get you down when you're busy, hey? Not that the BIG things don't either, but we sure have a lot of small things happen throughout the day that we can either let effect us in a bad way, or we can choose to keep smiling and be conquerors! As you can see I am mainly telling myself this right now! :) “I will not let the printer get the best of me and ruin my day!”

Yikes...back to the update! So we currently have 13 students and 1 more on the way! We're very impressed with our class this year and their excitement for learning and being in ministry! We are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for each of them and what He'll do in their lives during the next three months!

Ok...many things to get done, so I will have to leave it at this for now! I will keep you all posted though! Thank you for your prayers and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment